It’s getting a little late (well, mom late anyway), but I was thinking about this little blog and wanted to stop by and say hello.
My mind is in many places right now. There is so much going on in our country, world and on a much smaller scale, my own personal life – in some ways I feel like my head is spinning. One of my biggest sources of anxiety is not being able to know something, not having the answers. When I feel like that, sometimes it helps me to think about the good things that I do know.
Some things I know :
- I know that watching Jonah grow is a miracle, it is amazing. As amazing as it is, I always think how miraculous and quite honestly mind blowing it is that every human started off this way. There are little children inside all of us.
- Fall is beautiful. It would be my favorite season if it weren’t for the fact that it get’s dark so early and I know that a long winter is ahead. But that aside, it is stunningly gorgeous.
- I love Dave more that I did the day we got married. He is my best friend.
- God is big. Bigger than I even know. There is nothing I could type, no explanation I could write, that could contain the goodness of the great Lover of mankind and of my soul.
- A toddlers gleeful laugh is one of the best sounds you will ever hear.
- Even if it is bad for me…coffee is just so darn good.
I guess you could consider this my own version of “A few of my favorite things” song. Gratitude brings joy. I am so thankful for all these things that I hold in my heart.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c05/h05/mnt/158540/domains/lyellphotography.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405